Rates Valid from 1st Oct 2022 - 30th Sep 2023
American Plan (APAI) – per night charges including well-appointed rooms, 1 cycle of meals (lunch, dinner & breakfast), tea/coffee and current taxes
|01.10.2022 - 30.09.2023
Total inventory – 05 AC Treehouses
- National park remains closed on Wednesday afternoons
- Seating arrangement in the safari gypsy is as per names mentioned on the ticket and are non-transferable. Change in safari booking is considered as safari cancellation if permit is already issued. Full permit charges will apply in case of add-on or date change
- Refund will be provided in case any safari is not booked
- Only exclusive safaris are provided. Refer to activities section for safari charges
- Confirmation of safari is subject to availability of permits with the forest department at the time of booking
- Safaris can only be processed once the payment is made and IDs are shared
- Extra breakfast @ Rs.750, lunch @ Rs.800 and dinner @ Rs.1000. Packed meals @ Rs.750 per person including taxes
- Check in time is 1330 hours and check out time is 1100 hours
- It is mandatory to carry same ID/ Passport during all park safaris which is used at the time of booking the permit
On booking 2 or more lodges of Pugdundee Safaris::-
- Stay at any 2 lodges - 10% discount (Minimum 6 nights)
- Stay at any 3 lodges - 15% discount (Minimum 9 nights)
- Stay at any 4 lodges - 18% discount (Minimum 11 nights)
|Jeep Safari (Indian nationals) ||Rs.11900 per jeep on weekdays (Mon to Fri) and INR 12500 per jeep on weekends (Sat/Sun) |
|Jeep Safari (Foreign nationals) ||Rs.15000 per jeep on weekdays (Mon to Fri) and INR 16000 per jeep on weekends (Sat/Sun) |
|Buffer Safari / Night Patrol ||Rs.11000 per jeep for foreign nationals / Rs.9500 per jeep for Indian nationals |
|Full day safari ||Rs.1,05,000 per jeep on day 01 and Rs.95000 from day 02 |
(up to 03 guests per jeep with route free access in the park)
|Bush Dinner Experience ||Rs.3000 per pax minimum 2 pax |
|Escorted Nature Walk /
Cycling Trail / Night Trail ||Rs.1000 per pax minimum 2 pax |
|Accompanying naturalist ||Rs.1500 per safari |
Cancellation Policy (applicable only when confirmed by email)
|7 days and less
|8 days to 21 days
|21 days to 35 days
|35 days and above
|Amendment in dates within 35 days from arrival is treated as a cancellation.
Cancellation amount is calculated as per total booking amount and not as per advance deposited.
Long weekend bookings like Diwali, Holi, Easter and Christmas / New Year period are non-refundable.
- All rates are nett & non-commissionable.
- To confirm your stay, 50% room deposit and full safari payment is required at the time of booking and balance 45 days prior to date of arrival (payable fully at the time of booking if booking is within 45 days)
- While we try to avoid any mid-season rate changes, the park fees and taxes are beyond our control. Our rates are subject to revision if park fees or taxes are revised during the season.
- National Park will remain closed on Wednesday afternoons and on Diwali & Holi festivals.
- It is mandatory to have guests’ name & gender, date of birth, nationality and ID details (Passport only in case of foreign nationals) at the time of booking to issue park permits.
- It is mandatory to carry same ID/ Passport during all park safaris which is used at the time of booking the permit.
- Lodges do not guarantee safaris in specific zones; same will be booked as per availability.
- Once Safari tickets are issued, no amendment can be made in the tickets.
- Add-on facility is available subject to full permit fee again (not applicable on permits issued in first 7 days from booking opening date and in last 30 days from safari date).
- Core zones remain closed from Jul – Sep due to monsoons but buffer safaris remain operational during monsoons
- Safaris may also be cancelled due to sudden rainfall in which case refund of safaris will be as per park regulations
- For groups, interim rooming list along with passport details must be sent 130 days in advance (park tickets open D-120 days in advance). Booking may be released without notice if details are not provided.
- Check in time is 1330 hours and check out time is 1100 hours.
- Mandatory 3-nights’ stay over New Year Eve. Mandatory new year eve supplement is Rs.3000/- per person.
Extra occupancy / child policy
- 1 child below 5 years is complimentary; others will be charged @ 25% of double room cost.
- Children between 5-12 years staying in the same room with parents are chargeable @ 25% of double room cost.
- Children above 12 years or adults staying in the same room with parents are chargeable @ 40% of double room cost.
- Important: Kindly do not allow your child to walk in the lodge un-attended or off the pathways.
Local transport rates
||Crysta / Innova
||Etios / Dzire
|Bandhavgarh to Jabalpur||7500||5500|
|Bandhavgarh to Jabalpur via Bedaghat & Dhuandhar falls||9000||7000|
|Bandhavgarh to Kanha||9500||8000|
|Bandhavgarh to Panna||8000||6000|
|Bandhavgarh to Khajuraho||9500||7500|
|Bandhavgarh to Pench||13500||10000|
|Bandhavgarh to Katni||4000||3000|
|Bandhavgarh to Umaria||3000||2300|