WILD INDIA - 5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
This program covers 2 of the best tiger parks-Bandhavgarh & Panna and the famous World Heritage Site-Khajuraho, popular for its erotic sculptures.
Besides offering traditional jeep safaris, this program also offer a night safari with camping in wilderness, packing in a lot of excitement in a short period.
Bandhavgarh is spread over an area of 448 sq kms and has vast stretches of grasslands spread over 32 hills. It boasts of the one of highest density of tigers in the world, besides Healthy population of Cheetal, Sambhar and Barking Deer. Bandhavgarh Fort scattered with remnants of the past forms the heart of the park and offers breathtaking views of the forest all around it. The lodge is spread in a sprawling estate of 12 acres in Rancha village (8-10 minutes from the park gate) and is surrounded by Sal forested hills on all sides.Panna National Park
around 27 km from Khajuraho. The Panna National Park is home to some of the best wildlife species in India and is one of the better Tiger Reserves in the country. The park is known worldwide for its wild cats, including tigers as well as deer and antelope. The landscape of this rocky and uneven terrain is covered by scrubby vegetation and grass. Fauna of this park includes, apart from the Tiger, Wolf, Chital, Sloth Bear, Chinkara and Sambhar.Khajuraho
A World heritage site famous for temples built by the Chandela rulers around the 10th century. It has much more to offer than the erotic sculptures which have made it world famous. The famous Western group of temples is designated as the World Heritage Site and is enclosed within a beautifully laid out park. The Lakshmana and Vishwanath Temples to the front and The Kandriya Mahadev, Jagadami and Chitragupta Temples displays the best craftmanship of Khajuraho.
WILD INDIA - 5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
Day 01: Bandhavgarh
Reach Katni by train and transfer 2 hours to Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve.
Post lunch evening Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve.
Dinner and overnight at Kings Lodge, Bandhavgarh.
Morning and evening Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve.
Overnight at Kings Lodge.
Morning Safari in Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve, post breakfast transfer 5 hours to Panna Tiger Reserve.
Packed lunch will be provided for the transfer.
Dinner and overnight at Ken River Lodge.
Morning Jeep Safari in Panna Tiger Reserve. Evening transfer to Jhinna Safari Camp.
Post early dinner Night Safari in Reserve forest and overnight at Jhinna Safari Camp.
Return to Lodge for breakfast.
Post breakfast boat ride on River Ken and visit to Pandav Falls.
Post lunch half day Khajuraho visit for Temple tour with light & sound show.
Dinner and overnight stay at Ken River Lodge.
Morning Jeep Safari in Panna Tiger Reserve. After early lunch depart to Khajuraho for further connections.
WILD INDIA - 5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
Rates (for Foreign Nationals)
1. INR 114700/- per pax on Twin/Dbl sharing if 2 pax traveling together.
2. INR 87000/ per pax on Twin/Dbl sharing if 4 pax traveling together.
For Indian National rates please email us for a quote. email@example.com
- Special offer - Bookings done before 30th July 2014 with complete payment can avail 12.5 % discount on above rates.
Above rates valid till 30th June 2015.
- Our team will be happy to assist with your internal flight and train tickets, airport arrival/departure assistance and city hotel bookings if required.
- Twin sharing accommodation in lodges as specified in the program.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and tea/coffee service.
- Four shared safari in Bandhavgarh national park with entry fees, jeep charges and guide charges included.
- Two shared safari in Panna national park with entry fees, jeep charges and guide charges included.
- Four shared safari in Kanha National Park with entry fees, jeep charges and guide charges included.
- One boat ride on Ken river.
- Half day Khajuraho temple visit including entry ticket & guide.
- Road transfers by AC Innova/ Xylo (Khajuraho-Bandhavgarh-Kanha-Jabalpur).
- All applicable taxes.
- Any airfare and train tickets.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours, extra meals and beverages ordered.
- Video camera fee at Khajuraho temples.
- Insurance, laundry and phone calls.
- Bottled water, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Anything that is not included in the inclusions list (refer above).
Booking Terms :
- Above rates valid till 30th June 2015.
- Rates may differ during Christmas, New Years and special long weekends, please contact our reservations for details.
- 50% advance payment at the time of booking and balance 30 days before arrival date.
- No adjustments or refunds in case of not availing any facility from the package.
- Our lodges require a minimum 24 hrs prior notice to organize an airport/station transfer. In case of any urgent requests of such nature, we recommend our guests to contact the lodge or Delhi reservation office by phone.
- In keeping with our heightened security procedures we request all guests to carry a photo- identity to present at check-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their Passport and valid visa. Indian nationals can present any one of the following: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card or PAN card. This should be the same as submitted at the time of safari bookings.
- Guests who have paid by online credit card will have to also sign a further authorization at the lodge on arrival and present the original card.
- Our standard check-in time is 1200 hrs and check out time is 1100 hrs local time.
- Subject to availability of rooms, we can offer you an early check-in and late checkout facility. For us to guarantee you an early check-in or late check out, you will need to reserve the room from the previous night.
- Park is closed on Wednesady afternoon and on Holi festival. The forest department may close the park due to rain also on short notice.
Cancellation Policy :
|7 days and less-||Nil Refund|
|8 days to 21 days-||40% refund|
|21 days to 45 days-||60% refund|
|45 days and above-||80% refund|
- 20% cancellation will be charged on all bookings.
- Cancellation amount is calculated as per total booking amount and not as per advance deposited.
- Long weekend bookings like New Year, Christmas, Holi and Diwali are non refundable.
We stayed in the Tree House Hideaway in April 2014 and had a fantastic experience! Sleeping in a Treehouse had been an old dream, and the Treehouse met all expectations and some more. The noises of the jungle was the best wake-up call ever before we went out to see the tigers. Our hosts took excellent care of us, and we truly enjoyed the fantastic food served. We were alone in the lodge and on our last night we had a candle-lit dinner only for us out in the bush, a memory which will stay with us forever!
By Hege H