Bandhavgarh - Kanha - 6 Nights / 7 Days
Kings Lodge is nestled between Sal forested hills of Bandhavgarh National Park in a large natural forested estate of 14 hectares in a small tribal village. Kings lodge is environmentally sensitive, harmonious with the natural features of the site and accentuates natural daylight to all facilities. Local knowledge and art has been incorporated in the development and the lodge has been constructed using local manpower. Our guests benefit from our incredible location, outstanding hospitality, an experienced naturalist team, our commitment towards conservation and local communities. Bandhavgarh was established in 1968 as a National Park, and is spread over an area of 448 sq. kms. This national park was declared as a tiger reserve under Project Tiger in the year 1993. It is predominantly covered with vegetation like SAL, SALI, DHOBIN and has vast stretches of grasslands spread over 32 hills, the region though smaller than other wildlife parks has one of the highest density of tigers in the world.
Kanha Earth Lodge is spread in a forested area of 16 acres adjoining the buffer zone of Kanha in a small tribal hamlet. The lodge architecture has been inspired by the Gond tribal villages situated on the fringes of Kanha. The lodge has been built with high standards towards eco sensitivity, local village cooperation and a great wilderness experience. As a conscious decision the lodge is situated remotely, away from the tourism hub, yet close enough for an easy access to the park.Kanha Tiger Reserve's spectacular Sal and Bamboo forest, rolling grasslands and meandering streams stretch over 1945 sq. km. in the heart of central highlands. This is the original Kipling country so fondly written about in the Jungle Book. The park is the only home to the rare Hard Ground Barasingha found in its large grasslands. Kanha is also home to Tiger, Leopard, Sloth Bear, Deer, Ungulates, Lesser Cats and close to 300 bird species.
Arrive Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve for lunch. Evening at leisure followed by dinner at Kings Lodge.Day 02: Bandhavgarh National Park
Morning and evening jeep safaris in Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve.Day 03: Bandhavgarh National Park
Morning and evening jeep safaris in Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve.Day 04:Bandhavgarh – Kanha
Post breakfast drive 5 hours to Kanha Tiger Reserve. Evening nature walk and village visit.Day 05: Kanha National Park
Morning and evening jeep safaris in Kanha Tiger Reserve.Day 06: Kanha National Park
Morning and evening jeep safaris in Kanha Tiger Reserve.Day 07: Kanha National Park
Post breakfast transfer for further connections.
Bandhavgarh - Kanha - 6 Nights / 7 DaysTOUR COST: USD 1290 PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARING.
Above tour rate is valid till 30th June 2019.
- Book 130 days in advance and get 10 % off on total tour cost.
- Get 20% off for travel between 6th January 2019 to 21st January 2019.
- Get 20% off for travel between 1st May 2019 to 30th June 2019.
- New year night supplement (31st Dec) USD 50 per person.
- For Indian nationals, please email us for a quote to email@example.com or call us on +91-011-40146400 , +91 - 124 - 2970497, 2570404
- Twin sharing accommodation in lodges as specified in program.
- All meals (6 breakfast, 6 lunch and 6 dinner) and tea/coffee service.
- Nature walks as per program.
- Four shared safari in Bandhavgarh with entry fees, jeep charges and guide charges included.
- Four shared safari in Kanha with entry fees, jeep charges and guide charges included.
- Road transfers by air conditioned Toyota Innova or similar between Bandhavgarh and Kanha.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any airfare, rail travel and transfers from the nearest airport or railway station and back.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours, extra meals and beverages ordered.
- Insurance, laundry and phone calls.
- Bottled water, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Anything that is not included in the above inclusion list.
Booking Terms :
- Above rates valid till 30th June 2019.
- Rates may differ during Christmas, New Years and special long weekends, please contact our reservations for details.
- 50% advance payment at the time of booking and balance 30 days before arrival date.
- No adjustments or refunds in case of not availing any facility from the package.
- Our lodges require a minimum 24 hrs prior notice to organize an airport/station transfer. In case of any urgent requests of such nature, we recommend our guests to contact the lodge or Delhi reservation office by phone.
- In keeping with our heightened security procedures we request all guests to carry a photo- identity to present at check-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their Passport and valid visa. Indian nationals can present any one of the following: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card or PAN card. This should be the same as submitted at the time of safari bookings.
- Guests who have paid by online credit card will have to also sign a further authorization at the lodge on arrival and present the original card.
- Our standard check-in time is 1330 hrs and check out time is 1100 hrs local time.
- Subject to availability of rooms, we can offer you an early check-in and late checkout facility. For us to guarantee you an early check-in or late check out, you will need to reserve the room from the previous night.
- Park is closed on Wednesday afternoon and on Holi festival. The forest department may close the park due to rain also on short notice.
- 1 child below 5 years complimentary, others will be charged 25% of double's cost.
- Children between 5-12 years 25% of the cost of double package in the same rooms.
- Above 12 years at 40% the cost of the double package, if minimum 65% extra child supplement has been paid on automatic upgrade to 2 rooms will be provided, subject to availability.
- 20% cancellation will be charged on all bookings.
- Cancellation amount is calculated as per total booking amount and not as per advance deposited.
- Long weekend bookings like New Year, Christmas, Holi and Diwali are non refundable.
7 days and less - 100% cancellation
8 days to 21 days - 60% cancellation
21 days to 45 days - 40% cancellation
45 days and above - 20% cancellation
We stayed in the Tree House Hideaway in April 2014 and had a fantastic experience! Sleeping in a Treehouse had been an old dream, and the Treehouse met all expectations and some more. The noises of the jungle was the best wake-up call ever before we went out to see the tigers. Our hosts took excellent care of us, and we truly enjoyed the fantastic food served. We were alone in the lodge and on our last night we had a candle-lit dinner only for us out in the bush, a memory which will stay with us forever!
By Hege H